Friday, March 21, 2008

Gratitude - Day 90

Gratitude - Day 90
I'm grateful for the rare chance to read a bedtime story to my amazing, curious nephew, reminding me that imagination is SUCH an astonishing gift, and that we should fight madly to keep that spirit alive in children - and then maybe, just maybe, keep it alive for ourselves as well!


Susan said...

Those freckles! That little smile! How you not just eat him up?

That natural curiosity is amazing. My 3 y/o son recently asked me, "Where does the sky start?" and "What is time?" How do you answer such questions?

And the gift of imagination... Yesterday: "I'm a skunk and I'm going to spray you with stinky gas!" I bet you can guess what happened next.

Yankeediva said...

I know - it opens up the entire world to you, doesn't it??? We are so lucky!