Friday, October 24, 2008

Gratitude - Day 168: Talking with the animals

Today was a lovely day off between rehearsals, and I took advantage of a wonderful zoo here in Houston, grabbed my zoom lens and went to town. This free day boasted gorgeous weather, animals posing shamelessly for me, and one peaceful moment after the next. Considering I've been feeling a bit under the weather, it was the perfect prescription!

*If you'd like to see more photos, you can stroll through them on my Flickr page at your leisure!

Gratitude - Day 168

Majesty

Incorrigible!!!

7 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, these are FAB!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your photos Joyce. FABULOUS!


Hope you enjoy singing Berlioz. It's not spicy or dramatic but the singing parts weave beautifully through orchestra and "Dieu! Que viens je d'entendre?" can be wonderful when sung "properly".


And then back to Furore eh?! YAY! ;)

Kenderina said...

Hey Joyce, you should had a blast taking these wonderful photos, hadn't you ? :) They are sooooo beautiful !!!

Drammy said...

I -love- the monkey pic!

Unknown said...

I want to take them all home!

Unknown said...

I want to take them all home!

Hariclea said...

What a cheeky little monkey! :-) Hope the relaxing infused you with positive energy and love the new format, bigger, bolder and more beautiful!