Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gratitude - Day 112

I'm grateful for SUNNY DAYS!!! Oh, am I grateful for that! The weather here in Paris has been UNBELIEVABLE and while it pains me to be indoors all day working, it lifts me up to WALK to work in it!! (and the lovely thing of Paris is that it stays light so late in the day, that I still get the benefits of the blazing glory!)

This is one of my very favorite spots on the planet, let alone in Paris - the Places des Voges, and I get to walk through it every day. Paradise!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the photo!

While perhaps not one of the major sights (as there are so many), the Place des Vosges has got to be my favorite spot of entire Paris and it's the one thing I HAVE to see every time I manage to go.

Sadly, I won't make it to the Romeo (but I hope you'll be singing it for a while longer!), but the photo brought back really nice Paris memories, thanks!

Larissa said...

You are in a favorite spot of ours. In 2004 we discovered a wonderful art gallery in a corner of the square where the artist uses light to show their wire framed designs onto a wall. Simply done, and stunning.
So have you visited your friend with the Italian restaurant who makes whatever sounds good for the day - and we all swoon, maybe near St. Paul/Bastille area?